Re: Scientist of the Millennium?

Definitely Archimedes for the 4th.
Say Gauss for the 6th.

Dan M

There are several contenders in the fourth millenium, the one
before Ptolemy's (we've just finished the sixth millenium). My
vote would probably go to Pythagoras or Archimedes.

Can anyone name a third millenium scientist?

Incidently, my proposal of Josiah Willard Gibbs for the sixth
millenium award is purely chauvinistic, but he's a contender!

Leigh