Re: Scientist of the Millennium?

Could someone remind me how that guy is 'defined'?
What characteristics should she/he have?
Importance relative to science only? ...to mankind?
If only science, does it means only 'Natural Science'?
I guess physicians may also be included, isn't? f.i. Pasteur.

Psycologist too? Namely, they claim psy. IS science, of course.
(and I'm not against that.) May be Skinner (I don't like Freud).

I've sometimes heard about 'Economical Sciences',
should economy be also included? Can't remember no one at
the moment, may be Smith? would you include Marx?

I think I've also heard about 'Political Sciences'...what
about Maquiavelo?

....and 'Theological Sciences' too. At this point, an important
question may be asked: is the year=0 included? What about
Jesus then?

:)

REgards,
M.A.Santos