Re: Testbank

Kathy mentioned (see below) the Mac version of Exam IV. For the PC
users out there, you'll find the PC version a lot more versatile than the
Mac version. All of the problems are easily edited. You can add your own
graphics and problems to the bank. Brownstone is working on adding an
edition editior as well.

David T. Marx
Southern Illinois University
Carbondale, IL

Cutnell& Johnson's AP PhysicsB text has an excellent test bank by the
Brownstone Research Group. It is called Exam IV. It is available from
Wiley College Software published by Wiley. Brownstone's tech support # is
404-373-4001 in Atlanta. I used the Mac version and it was virtually
trouble-free. It also allows most all of the symbol characters to be
printed. This took some fiddling but was not time consuming. They also have
tremendous graphics already in their data bank. I found very few errors and
used all of the chapters.
Questions are very easy to add, but I did not investigate adding my own
diagrams and graphics.
Hope this helps.
Kathy Daniel

Kathy Daniel