Maple 'lab' book and maple site

Leigh,

Thanks for the info on the Enns and McGuire book. Does 'Laboratory' refer to
doing Maple in a computer lab, or does it mean doing real nonlinear dynamics
experiments, and analyzing / simulating results in Maple?

A group of faculty here are reading Strogatz' book on Nonlinear Dynamics and
Chaos. I'll be sure mention the Enns and McGuire when we start up again next
year.

If a person wishes to follow examples in physics using Maple at all levels from
freshman to senior level without buying a book, one place to look is the Physics
Resource Packets web page (via my home page, given below).

I'm planning to modify the format on the Physics Resource Packets web page this
spring and summer, mainly to make it easier to download individual Maple files.
Those who visit and have suggestions for making the site better, are most
welcome to contact me.

--

Mike

Mike Moloney moloney@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu
Dept of Physics & Applied Optics (812) 877 8302
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Terre Haute, IN 47803
http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~moloney