Re: Hiroshima...No Sound?

Leigh Palmer wrote:

Incidentally, if you visit Vancouver and you are interested in
acoustic phenomena, there is one you don't want to miss.

...I think that a great science fair project
could be done by sonically mapping Vancouver...

Anyone who wants to take on this or a similar project is welcome to
contact me for consultation, by the way.

I'd love to revisit Vancouver. So, will you put me and my family up for
say about a week while I check it out?;-)

--
* David Simmons St. John's Jesuit High School *
* 5901 Airport Hwy Toledo OH 43615 *