roommating at the AAPT meeting

Due to the jury sitting my roommate will not be able to attend the New
Orleans AAPT meeting. I already have a reservation in the Hyatt Hotel
from January 3 (ariving day) to January 8 (departing day) and would
like to find a new roomate. Please contact me directly if you are
intersted. I am a nonsmoker. The room costs $109 per night plus a tax.

I can still cancel the reservation without any penalty and become a
roommate somewhere else, if this is preferable.
Ludwik Kowalski
kowalskiL@alpha.montclair.edu