Re: Air resistance

I have just joined the phys-l discussion group and am only catching the
tail end of this thread which seems to have to do with what details to
worry about when analyzing free fall in air. My paper in the Am J Phys,
vol 55, pp324-330 (1987) has some references that may be of interest to
those of you interested in this topic. I apologize if this is just a
duplication of what's already been discussed. Wolfgang