Re: Creation (short - HA!) (Whatdayamean, ha?)

That's what *I* thought, Dave, except not so well. I guess I got it from
Hawking and, in my internal, language I have called it the Hawking model;
so, I stand corrected. I think it's called the Hawking model in the
book. It reminds me of the stereographic projection. I can see my way
clear to imagining all of time as existing. This is a linguistic
consideration and has no impact on physics. Nevertheless, as that
consideration does not impact upon my thesis I have left it open.

What's not short about my posting? I just finished an 800 page book,
which must have influenced my judgment of length (in bytes!).

How come no one has seen fit to comment on my suggestion that the
Universe and the rest of existence (the world) might be embedded in
*something*.

In the book I noted that we may have a few compact dimensions in and
around the nuclei of atoms, say. Is compact a good choice of
descriptor?

Best regards to all / Tom