Eureka! Stories

I generally get very good feedback/suggestions from phys-l members, so here
goes again:

My latest webventure is now taking shape. The general concept is to tell
young children stories from the lives of great historical scientists.
There are multiple reasons ranging from teaching some basic concepts to
shaping their perceptions of science and scientists.

Anybody who has an interest in science education of young children please
have a look at the site and email me your comments. Thank you.

http://www.cyberspc.mb.ca/~dcc/eureka/