Re: radiation

I took 1/2 of a body as a reference; the whole body dose would be 2 times
less because you divide by the total mass. Silly if you know that the
lower part of your body gets a negligible fraction of the exposure.
I think that the concept of the "whole body" dose is meaningful only
when the whole body is irradiated, more or less evenly.

In that light my guess of 0.3 rad and Brian's prediction of 0.8 rad/hr
initially (0.4 rad/hr 6 hrs later, etc. ) are not really very different.
Brian refers to the heart, I am talinkg about 1/2 body.
Ludwik Kowalski