Help w/ TI82/3 & Photogates

I have recently begun using the TI82/83/85 calculators in my high school
physics classes and have been dissatisfied with their operation using
Pasco photogates. For years I have used the Apple II series computers
for timers and have been very happy with them. Now, however with the TI
calculators I am getting crummy results. The resolution is poor, the
gates must be spaced out so far in order to get the times to register we
are showing huge losses due to friction, etc. I am using the TMMotion
program available off of the Web and a dual photogate adapter going into
channel 1. Does anyone know of a program that uses two adapters into
separate channels to record both gates' data simultaneously? I would
appreciate hearing any details either on the Physl or at my home email
gsanda@tfs.net. Thanks for any help you can give.

Greg Kifer