RE: A once in a lifetime opportunity

"Oh,
we don't use those old fashioned units any more. You're getting 370
megabequerels. Everything is measured in megabeqs nowadays." It took no
time at all for me to recognize that 370 MBq is exactly 0.010 mCi, and
that a hard conversion (no doubt with excess implicit precision) had been
done from the "old fashioned" units....
Leigh

I have the Ci as providing 3.7E10 counts per second
I have the Becquerel as providing one count per second.
So 370E6 Bq would be 10 mCi, I expect.

Right. I should not change units in midquantity! I got 20 mCi in all,
a second dose while exercising.

Leigh