Re: That jerk again!

Your ability to react is limited (say about .25 s), and the mechanical
response of the car is not instantaneous either. I guess I would be
skiptical of your ability to "hit the instant dead on".

Well, this isn't quite true. It would be true if what was involved was
reaction time, but it's not. I can anticipate the instant of stopping.
If .25 second were the precision limit of human motor timing I would
very quickly lose all interest in music performed by humans!

Leigh