Names of equinoxes and solstices

Hi:

I run a planetarium and need some input from those members of PHYS-L that are
in the Southern Hemisphere of our planet.

What do you call the solstice that occurs in January. I call it the
Winter Solstice, but it is during your summer.

Same question for the equinoxes, i.e. the "autumnal equinox" starts the
autumn season, your spring.

One person has proposed the terms "December Solstice" etc. But I'm curious
about what is actually accepted terminology.

Thanks,

John Sohl, Director, Ott Planetarium
Associate Professor of Physics
Weber State University