Re: HTML

What you do depends on your mail reader. If it doesn't read html directly
you can download them and then read them with netscape or some other program
that reads html. What is giving me grief is all the attachments to e-mail
that I get with no indication of the program used to write the attachment
originally. Brian probably has the best solution, just delete the message.
We are fortunate on this list that few people have felt the need to make our
life so difficult.