Re: Sans Work, part 1 (Long and wordy)

Eugene wrote:
Bob,

Perhaps your effort would be enhanced if you indicated that you were
starting with Newton's second law for a system (F_net = Ma_cm) and that
the mathematics parallels the math used in integrating Newton's second law
for a particle.

Gene

Eugene (Gene) P. Mosca Phone 410-293-6659 Office
Physics Department 410-267-0144 Home
572 Holloway Road 610-683-3597 Summer
U.S.Naval Academy Mailstop 9C, Michelson Rm 339
Annapolis MD 21402 email: mosca@nadn.navy.mil
This is certainly what I would do if I were offering a PROOF of the MET.
My purpose is only a clear statement of the result.
I think "division of labor (not work)" dictates that the derivation of
MET should come from elswhere (like Annapolis?) :)

-Bob

Bob Sciamanda sciamanda@edinboro.edu
Dept of Physics sciamanda@worldnet.att.net
Edinboro Univ of PA http://www.edinboro.edu/~sciamanda/home.html