Re: WSJ article 11/7/97-dimples on golfballs

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to look up Fondren's copy. Golfball
aerodynamics is a topic of perrenial interest for the public, so I
hope they got it right.

I trust life in Lubbock continues to agree with you.

Stan

I haven't fully read it yet, but thought you'd like to know that the Wall
Street Journal for Friday has a relatively large article about the science
of golfball design on the front page of the second section. At first
glance it seems pretty thorough and educational.

Keith

--
Keith C. Tipton
kctipton@tenet.edu