Re: Query about solar azimuth formula

Paul's hour angle explicitly enters the calculation of Sun Altitude.
Sun Altitude enters his azimuth calculation.

The Sun has the same altitude at two azimuths, except at local noon,
so I fancy Paul's azimuth calculation is in error.
But I could be corrected by even a single worked counter-example.
Say latitude N45 deg, t=14 hours, declination = 0?

Humbly
Brian