Physics

Hi Ya All
I am interested in knowing how many of you teach physics to 9th graders?
How successful are you? What do you use for a text? What do you offer
for physics in the junior and/or senior year? We did not fare to well on
the 10th grade state (New Hampshire) science assessment in the physical
sciences. Our school teaches physical science (chemistry and physics) in
the 8th grade and earth science in the 9th grade.
Please reply directly to me, if there is interest I will summarize the
results and send to the list.

Jim
--
James E. Harris jharris@top.monad.net or suejim@top.monad.net