Re: physics lab

can anyone tell me where I could find an online physics lab? Rick
Stine
rstine@ptdprolog.net

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "on-line physics lab," but we have
started to put some of our lab writeups on our web page, and have some
video clips available for analysis. Start looking at
<http://192.154.43.167/physcal/labs210.htm>. There are others doing similar
stuff. We have just begun.

Hugh

Hugh Haskell
<mailto://hhaskell@mindspring.com>
<mailto://haskell@odie.ncssm.edu>

Instructor of Physics, NC School of Science and Mathematics
P. O. Box 2418, Durham, NC 27715
(919) 286-3366

The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I bought a Macintosh.