Re: Buoyant Bullets

Perhaps I did not make it clear, Brian. I was referring to a bullet fired
horizontally, not vertically down. The vertical component of is so small
(component of v) that the effect of vertical air resistance is negligible.
Perhaps the term LIFT, usually associated with wings, is not appropriate
for the upword force due to a very large horizontal air resistance (as.
reported by John).
Ludwik Kowalski