Re: software for measurements from video images?

I did check the timing between the frames and found it to practically the
same as it should be, 30 frames per second. The errors come from finding
positions and they result in fluctuations of accelerations which are at
least as large as 30% or so. Filming sidewise does help a little. We are
depending on differences of small differences and errors as small as one
pixel, or one line, are significant.