Mark.

From: LUDWIK KOWALSKI <KOWALSKIL@alpha.montclair.edu>

And I forgot to mention that I do not believe people who claimed that they
get the free fall acceleration constnant (+ or - 5%) from the frames of a
common camcorder. The average value, yes, but not consecutive five or more
points based on local dx and dt. I could not eliminate fluctuations. please

Mark Sylvester
United World College of the Adriatic, Duino, Trieste, Italy.
msylvest@spin.it
tel: +39 40 3739 255