From: David Abineri <dabineri@dot-net.net>
To: phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu
Subject: Equinoxes
Date: Saturday, October 18, 1997 9:32 PM

I wonder if anyone can help with the following questions?

When was precession of the equinoxes first observed and how was the
observation made? When was it verified?

It seems from my reading that is has been known for a very long time and
yet I wonder how something with such a large period was observed
originally.

Thanks for your help. Dave Abineri

--
David Abineri dabineri@dot-net.net