sustainability

Folks,
after reading of Professor Simon's million/billion year forecasts
of resource sustainability for human life on Earth, I wrote
asking him if this still represented his view.
I also enquired about his educational background.

He notes he was not trained in
economics nor in demographics, but points out his web
thumbnail vita:

http://www.bmgt.umd.edu/~jsimon/

which starts with a Harvard ug degree in psychology; proceeds
through Naval officer and EncBrit sales jobs to graduate school...

A contributor to this list suggests you too may be interested in
corresponding with him. His email address is

Julian_L_SIMON@umail.umd.edu (js65)

or

Professor Simon <js65@umail.umd.edu>

Sincerely,