Re: Arbitrary Grades?????

Joel,

((I do not use Eudora or any of those fancy programs so....I can
not add the initial mailing, at least not very easily. I'll respond
to your questions this way.))

Any difference in grades when using "closed book" vs "open book" in
the lab exam?? Not much difference, the questions were just a fraction
tougher in the open book exam but the grades remained about the same.

Remember---lab FINAL exam, this means only grading one set of exams
per course per semester.

No hazard duty pay. To survive is to endure.