Salesmanship (was jaw dropper)

Of course, most scientists are at a tremendous disadvantage here, being
somewhat honest and ethical people, usually.

Phil Parker

Phil: Have you sat on any budget or office/lab space committees? I think
we are neither more honest and ethical nor less than any other group, but
we generally have greater manipulative skills than cooperative skills.
Karl

Dr. Karl I. Trappe Desk Phone: (512) 471-4152
Physics Dept, Mail Stop C-1600 Demo Office: (512) 471-5411
The University of Texas at Austin Home Phone: (512) 264-1616
Austin, Texas 78712-1081