Re: LK> which mailer is better?

At 10:07 AM -0400 10/13/97, LUDWIK KOWALSKI wrote:
Both Brian and Jim convinced me that it is time to say good bye to my old
main-frame-based mailer (used for at least 15 years) in favor of a better
Mac-based tool. I am hesitating between Eudora and Netscape 3. Which one
is better and why? What else is worth considering?
Ludwik Kowalski

On the Mac side, Netscape mail usually doesn't even enter the question. The battle is between Eudora and Claris E-mailer. They're both good. Eudora lite is free and is what I've loved for about 8 years.

Larry