Re: Today's jaw dropper

Hugh Haskell writes:
I don't believe that Einstein, Schroedinger or Feynman turned out any
notable >even for the best teachers, so it should not be surprising if
even someone with >the reputation of Feynman didn't have any famous
students.

You might be interested to know that a New York City high school physics
teacher, Joe Johnson, was the one who introduced physics
to Feynman. Joe invited Feynman to his home after school hours
where they both spent lots of time working on gadgets and physics demos.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where our high school teachers inspired many great physicists)