----------
From: Leigh Palmer <palmer@sfu.ca>

Here in Vancouver we have *two* PBS stations,
Seattle and Detroit, and other worthwhile stuff you might not see in
the US. BC has its own excellent educational channel. (Yes, I am a
paying member of the Seattle PBS station.)

Oh, yes. I also like "NYPD Blue". I thought I'd throw that in for
balance.

Leigh