Re: The troubles -Reply

Rondo Jeffery makes some interesting comparisons of GNP & GNP per capita.
Another interesting comparison is GNP per unit of energy used. It turns
out we are pretty much an average country in terms of our efficiency.
Another interesting question to ask is how much real value all that gross
stuff we produce actually has. This original thread about trouble would
seem to suggest that much if not most of our GNP has limited value other
than to perpetuate a system that makes folks dull.