Re: Measuring The Geomagnetic field

On Wed, 08 Oct 1997 06:07:33 -0500 brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
writes:

I found it worked well with distilled water, but tap-water works just
fine.
These days it might cost as much as $15 to build - but make sure
you have a physics person to refer to rather than a moral expert
( sorry, couldn't resist!) :-)
, for an extra nine giga bucks you can get a superconducting
supercollider thrown in. Mach discovered 'Mach bands' with a shirt
cardboard and a pencil. I doubt that he was much over budget. But, for
the price of a glass of water and some finely ground pepper he coulda
been in at the beginning of 'The Atomic Age'. - The Amateur P.S.
Sorry, couldn't resist. (Gee, I know I heard that lately.)

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK