From: "Vladimir Dobrev" <DOBREV@inrne.acad.bg>
To: haskell@odie.ncssm.edu
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 17:43:00 EET
Subject: request

Dear Dr.Hugh,
Let me introduce myself.My name is Pavlin Savov.
We met at the 27th International Physics Olympiad in Oslo,last year.
I was in the Bulgarian team and won a gold medal.
Briefly I would like to apply as an undergraduate transfer student
for a position in such a Physics Department where I could get a full
stipend.My request,would you please contribute for my applying?
Can you recommend me to such a Physics Department?
Now I am studying physics at the University of Sofia,Bulgaria.
I have already taken the SAT2 physics and mathematics and
I am going to take the TOEFL test untill December/97.
If necessary for you I could demonstrate my potentialities for
undergraduate work in a way you want.
Thank you very much.
I am waiting to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely ,Pavlin Savov
P.S. You may contact me on:
E-mail:nkn@vmei.acad.bg

Hugh Haskell
<mailto://hhaskell@mindspring.com>

The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I bought a Macintosh.