Re: Today's jaw dropper)

Now, how about desk copies of computer books? DOS 5 Made Easy, Pascal
for the Zenith, COBOL for the IBM 650. Of course I'm making up the
titles but I have junk on my shelves because I taught one lousy computer
science course. Here are some real titles: (Any takers?) Instructor's
Manual with Transparency Masters to Accompany Fundamentals of FORTRAN 77
Programming, Computing for Engineers and Scientists with FORTRAN 77, ...
I can't go on. (At least three more FORTRAN 77 books) These have a
one-year, two-year? lifespan.
Regards / Tom

P.S. Why am I writing? I am 130 letters behind.