Re: Earth's magnetic field

You could ask a physician or technician who does what used to be called
nuclear magnetic resonance. I don't know what it's called now. But,
they will tell you this magnet is x times as strong as the earth's
magnetic field and they probably know what that is. I think it's called
Magnetic Resonance Imaging - to avoid the N word. Regards / Tom
On Mon, 6 Oct 1997 14:23:02 +0000 Ian Cameron