Re: Those who can....]

At 14:16 10/5/97 -0400, you wrote:
"Donald E. Simanek" wrote
I differ...

... your reply would make
an EXCELLENT guest editorial for THE PHYSICS TEACHER.
Herb Gottlieb

I have to agree that an essay that can waken me to the virtues
of Einstein talking on a non-physics topic, is indeed worthy.
My taste runs to seeing it in the science press of wider
circulation. I'd opt for SciAmerican.

I am entirely distracted from my intention to quote Einstein's
German verse, penned after an overnight stay at the Roosevelt
White House, and directed apparently to the Queen of
the Belgians...

Sincerely

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK