Two WWW workshops

Hello Thomas:
The workshops you are offering are promissing. Unlike so many solicitations,
yours seems to be real. Please confirm that you are a phys-L subscriber;
your message seems to indicate this. I will send you a check as soon as
I am reassured.
Hope to be your virtual school student soon. Please reply to phys-L; I know
at least one person who would be waiting to hear from you.

Ludwik Kowalski