thermal physics book

As many of you already know, for the last year and a half I've been
working on writing a new textbook for intermediate-level thermal
physics. Early drafts of this text have already been used in the
classroom by myself and two other members of this list. Now I'm
just about finished producing a new draft that is suitable for wider
distribution. Instructors and others who might be interested in
obtaining a copy can get more information at

http://www.weber.edu/physics/thermal/thermal.html

(If you don't have www access, just e-mail me and I'll send the
information by e-mail.) Even if you don't want a copy, feel free
to scan the table of contents and tell me what's not there that
needs to be!

Dan Schroeder
Weber State University
dschroeder@cc.weber.edu