Re: web courses

On
How many students take these courses? How many can you handle in each
section? Are you receiving the same teaching credits as you did before?

I currently have a high of 10 and a low of 6 in these courses. The maximum
has not been set yet, but experience up to this point makes me think that
no more than twenty would be feasible.

I receive the same teaching credits as I would for a regular course. Our
teaching load is calculated as the product of the number of students and the
number of credit hours for the course.

I'm not familiar with the Syllabus article. I will look it up in our library.

R. Allen Shotwell
Chair, Science and Math
Ivy Tech State College
Terre Haute, IN