Web-based courses

Hello: Is there anyone out there who has developed or is currently
developing Web-based physics courses? (ie. Ideally one that is entirely on
the Web with zero face-to-face contact, although I'd also be interested in
ones which are mostly Web based, with a few non-Web based stuff like exams,
demos, etc. But not just Web tutorials or homework solutions or that kind
of thing.)

If so, I'd like to hear from you about what you're doing and how well it's
working. We received a Request For Proposals about distance learning and
some of us have been batting around the idea of fully Web-based courses.
Feel free to send me any relevant URLs. Private or list email, as you wish.
Comments from others on this issue are also welcome. Thanks, Carl

Dr. Carl Mungan, Assistant Professor http://www.uwf.edu/~cmungan/
Dept. of Physics, University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL 32514-5751
office: 850-474-2645 (secretary -2267, FAX -3131) email: cmungan@uwf.edu