Re: applets you recommended

Well I finally got around to checking the Applet site out.
Using my MacII ci (that would be late 286 vintage in the intel world)
Netscape 3.02 Gold runs the Rainbow Applet fine. It just uses one button.
The physics looks good.

But most students (and many of us older types) will be hard pressed to
reconcile the (correct) applet results with our obsevation of the color
order seen in real rainbows. The Applet shows the secondary rainbows origin
as well.

Good job. I look forward to checking out more of them soon.
Those of us in the US of A might want to try the Mirror site in Oregon

http://jersey.uoregon.edu/vlab/ntnujava/

the Taiwan site has other Mirror Sites listed around the world

britton@odie.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936