Re: chaos electrical circuit article

The classic article on chaos in electric circuits is R.V. Buskirk and C.
Jeffries, "Observation of chaotic dynamics of coupled nonlinear
oscillators", Phys. Rev. A, Vol. 31, (May 1985) pp. 3332-3357.

I intend to incorporate a laboratory exercise on chaos in an electronics
course.

1) I seem to recall a recent article on a chaotic electric circuit but I
cannot seem to find it now. Does anyone, hopefully with a better memory,
recall seeing it?

2) Can anyone suggest other articles on chaotic circuits for the
undergraduate laboratory?

Tim Usher