Re: Stop using calories?

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997 13:14:35 -0400 Steve Luzader
<sluzader@fre.fsu.umd.edu> writes:
The unit "calorie" exists whether we like it or not, so I introduce
it as just another energy unit and then have some fun with it. Here
are a couple of problems I've given my students:

When discussing volume, do you have students do problems using
"tablespoon" units?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where we are considering using units of tablespoons and ounces in our
physics problems since these familiar units are in all of our cookbooks
( - :