Re: applets you recommended

I did see this reflection and refraction applet in action (using Netscape 3
on the Unix platform). And I was able to see the cotrol semi-circle for
changing the angle. But the ratio n2/n1=1.5 was rigid; I could not figure
out how to change it.
The educational value of this particular animation was not at all obvious
to me. Was it obvious to you? How many hours of work was nedded to create
this program?
Ludwik Kowalski