Re: Graphing Software

You might look at the program GRAPHICAL ANALYSIS from Vernier. It allows
input of tabular data for graphing and fitting of data with a wide variety
of mathematical models. It is relatively inexpensive, $50 for a site
license, and very easy to use. If you are also using MPLI it has the added
advantage of being an almost identical user interface.