Phys-L messages ---> web

Those who were not reading July messages missed the thread about the
mental process of understanding physics. The messages of that thread
can now be accessed from my NEW home page. Feel free to link to it.

http://alpha.montclair.edu/~kowalskiL

I now have two home pages, one on the Unix platform and one on the VAX/VMS
platform. I am strongly alergic to Unix and used it only when there were no
other choices (wearing a mask). The VMS page is likely to be more pleasant.
I plan to use it for selected phys-L threads. You can help by creating html
documents (from phys-L messages of those threads that you collect) and by
e-mailing them to me. Fortunately, the html tags are ASCII characters.
Contact me, perhaps we can do something useful together.
Ludwik Kowalski