Re: A physics project

I recently wrote inquiring about a project that would be appropriate for a
talented high school senior. I got a response concerning sonoluninescence
which my student will look into further. She is also interested in chaos
and possibly stochastic resonance. For the first topic, does anyone have a
good introductory reference or ideas and for the second, Scientific
American ran an article about stoc. res. a few years back. Does anyone
know the issue or have additional knowledge on the subject.

Thank you very much for your help, as always.

Tom McC