calories

At 10:02 AM 9/14/97 -0700, Leigh wrote:
Here in the U.S. the Calorie is used in place of the 'better' kilocalorie
when reporting caloric content of foods.....

What's the convention up there in Canada, Leigh?

Just be glad we don't see BTUs on our breakfast cereal packages!

Leigh

A few years ago, perhaps in TPT, there was a photo of a can of Coke as
produced somewhere in the middle east. It was Diet Coke, and the label
claimed it was a "Low Joule" product.

jg

John E. Gastineau gastineau@mindspring.com KC8IEW
900 B Ridgeway Ave. http://gastineau.home.mindspring.com