re:Flow of energy (oops, erratum)

Oops. I just noticed a typo in the middle of the opus that I posted
yesterday. At the 105th & 106th lines I wrote:

Consider the simple case of a macroscopic collection of monatomic ideal gas
particles in a cubic box of side L = V^3.
^^^^^^^
I hope it is understood that I meant to say "in a cubic box of volume V = L^3
where L is the length of a side". There also was a spot in the 'optical
molasses' paragraph where the word 'of' came out as 'ot'.

David Bowman
dbowman@gtc.georgetown.ky.us

p.s. In the future I'll try to be more brief.