Re: ??? ??? ???

Same here at two year colleges in California. Years ago we lamented how
women students in our physics classes were at a disadvantage because they
typically didn't work on their cars, or play with Erector Sets, or have
electric trains. Now, I am happy to say, women are finally at the same
level as the men. No body does this stuff anymore. I used to teach
oceanography and each term there were two or three students who scuba
dived who I could use as resources in class. In the last few years there
have been none. It seems no one actually does anything except play video
games. Alas.